- Welcome to Nancy Merrill Photography....
- My primary interest is Newborns/Maternity Portraits and Senior Portraits....It is one on one and we have a great time and laugh a lot. With newborns, I love to capture those first moments for parents
- I have been taking photographs for years and 17 years ago I decided to make this my full-time job. I quit my day job after 18 years to fulfill my dream of making memories for people and enjoy my passion for photographing people.
- I mostly photograph people, since I don't have time being a full-time wife/mother of twin boys to ride around and do nature photographs.
- I also do sports photos for the local Rec Teams in Sabattus and Lisbon, Durham, Dance studios and love doing Pre-School Portraits.
- I mostly do natural light photographs but have a home based studio to do inside shots as well
- Please give me a call to set up an appointment and come see my studio
- My Business Hours are: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Every other Weekend
- I am a member of the Maine Professional Photographers Association of Maine
- I continue to take classes to further my education in photography
- In 2022 I was selected to have one of my newborn images published on a local magazine.
- Words of Sincere Thanks from my customers:
Thank you for taking amazing pictures, but even more thank you for being so amazing with my little boys. It takes someone with a lot of patience, creativity, goofiness and the list goes on! You're all of that which makes you the best around!
- Hi Nancy,
My kids are on the Twin City Swim Team and I just got their pictures last night...... they are AMAZING!!!!! I had tears of joy when I saw them, so so so so amazing. My kids were the first ones in line so you were trying different poses and you ended up doing different ones than I had picked...and I couldn't be happier! My daughter Maria, her first year on swim team, is doing a "mermaid pose" on the diving board and is it my most favorite picture of her EVER!!!!!!! Levi's pose is awesome, you got him to give you the best smile! The pose of the 2 of them is to die for (my daughter with her hand on her hip, tapping her foot... just priceless)! You also took a picture of Levi & Maria with their cousins Ryan & Nicole.....blew me away again! I cannot thank you enough for doing such an amazing job, and at such reasonable rates. I know it was a lot of work for you, in limited spacing with limited time....but you did amazing. Thank you so so so so so much!!! I am showing everyone at work and dropping your name left & right!
- Hi Nancy!
I really want to thank you as I had a great time yesterday! I am so excited as I did go and look at the pics! There are so many ones I really like! You do a sensational job and are an amazing person in general! I will definitely be getting back to you asap on which ones I want to work with! I feel there are going to be many!
By the way we love the book. We are having a really hard time deciding what pictures we want made up. I have been showing the book to everyone and they love it. They think it is a great idea. So much nicer than a photo album. This you can leave out so people can see it.
You did a great job!
Great, thanks for doing this special order for us. I can’t wait to display it in our living room. You do wonderful work – the background is so cool.
The senior picture experience was a success because of you, Nancy. Will was so not motivated to do this, I had to drag him. Once he met you, he totally opened up, felt good about himself. You truly have a craft, a talent to reach people-it is evident. I am so thankful for you being there in many ways….. Johanna